The Top Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 Resource

Join the best E39A 1991-1992 Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 community and document your GVR4 journey.

• Software Upgraded - Reset Your Password to Login
    In order to log in after the forum software change, you need to reset your password. If you don't have access to the email address you used to register your GVR4.org account, you won't be able to reset your password. In that case, follow the instructions here to regain access to the forum.

FEELER: evo 8 IC piping kits

Status
Not open for further replies.

Brunoboy

hey jon, you also said you would post pics for me, Can you do that please? =P

Quoting throughfaith323:
here they are:
1:bumper cut

1----

So...which part of the bumper is actually cut? I don't know how the original bumper looks like. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/blush.gif

Last edited by a moderator:

throughfaith323

you can see all the rough edges. from the left and right where is goes up was all bumper. so all in all i cut it back like 3 inches.

throughfaith323

Quote:
ok, I see it now. Thanks! (...wow, that thing is made out of all metal huh?)

haha yea dude. its pretty heavy. i only cut out about 5 pounds or so. piping kit is great so good luck with the install.

464/2K

I'll notify jon.

Brunoboy

I havent seen a post from Jon in a long time, but I am happy with my piping kit =P, I thought he said he was going to stop making these?
-shane

Hey guys, I have been super busy and MIA for awhile. I am still jobless, and have had some serious personal sh*t go down. I am trying to get my head above water right now, and plan on doing another run of piping. I am also planning on offering up a set of anodized black aluminum pipes as well as the polished stainless. I am not sure how many people would be interested in a set of those, but I thought it would be a pretty sick idea. If I have 5+ people interested I will put together another run. I am not too sure as of what to ask on pricing for the aluminum pipes, I haven't even looked into pricing. I am also going to really start working at putting together full intercooler piping and 25x12x3.5in intercoolers. These cores are very nice and super efficient. Here is a link to the info on the intercooler cores click I know I owe a member on here his deposit and I'll get it to him, but I gotta take care of a few things still... and I have his kit sitting in my garage unwelded, and available for purchase.

frank1

I want one count me in

Brunoboy

deng, i wish mine was black lol

464/2K

Bump!

464/2K

checking to see if anyone is interested in these? possible nother run. but there must be SERIOUS interest, no tire kickers.

Tre3zy

before i make my decision just a couple of question.... how much it would be... and i notice that you have to cut a part of the headlight mount.... well i dont have that since i have the jdm headlights so i was wondering if anyone have tried this kit with the jdm headlights

464/2K

pricing will go up, we will have to get a price on material before anything is set in stone. We have installed this kit on a car with JDM headlights and IIRC it fit no cutting required. ill have to double check tho.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Support Vendors who Support the GVR-4 Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned