The Top Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 Resource

Join the best E39A 1991-1992 Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 community and document your GVR4 journey.

• Software Upgraded - Reset Your Password to Login
    In order to log in after the forum software change, you need to reset your password. If you don't have access to the email address you used to register your GVR4.org account, you won't be able to reset your password. In that case, follow the instructions here to regain access to the forum.

FEELER: 71/1000 Galant VR4 Indiana $4,500obo

I would have a while ago but you never got back to me and now I dont have all that cash lying around and ne way to get it here.

I swear i never got it, my last recieved PM from you was 10/17. /ubbthreads/images//graemlins/frown.gif

Well sorry,,, I can offer you 1500, thats all I got still, I could have my buddy In indy get the car and give you the cash this weekend.

I can't do that. Save some more cash and get back to me. /ubbthreads/images//graemlins/smile.gif

I have a guy locally interested for my asking price...hopefully.

Last edited by a moderator:

is there any way i could get a few more pics. i have cash in hand and can meet up some place this weekend to check it out and buy it thanks

I really don't have the work schedule to drive, that's all i can do for pictures, my camera broke. PM me your cell phone number and i can let you know when i have some time off work.

u just dont seem willing to sell the car, I tired to get you to drive 1 hour to meet up and you would have had the cash, just wanted to see the car first.. these cars arent a dime a dozen so when you sell one, you should be wiling to do a little driving,

i was thinking the same thing i can wait for one thats in better shape. i just thought this would have been a good start. i was willing to drive a long way to get it but i guess ill buy someone elses..

You guys don't understand that i put in a 70 hour work week, 11am to 9pm everynight. I no joke don't have enough time to drive. I'm very serious about selling the car, i don't want it, i have an '02 Audi now i need to make payments on as this thing sits and rots.

If you can make it here sometime after 9pm since you say you're willing to drive a long way, it's your's, but i don't have the time to drive anywhere. Believe me "Wrecked", if i had the time i'd drive to you in Idaho to sell it.

Last edited by a moderator:
Support Vendors who Support the GVR-4 Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Recent Forum Posts