The Top Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 Resource

Join the best E39A 1991-1992 Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 community and document your GVR4 journey.

• Software Upgraded - Reset Your Password to Login
    In order to log in after the forum software change, you need to reset your password. If you don't have access to the email address you used to register your GVR4.org account, you won't be able to reset your password. In that case, follow the instructions here to regain access to the forum.

Factory MOD September 24, 2011

iceman69510

Turn Right Racing
Staff member
Quoting Terry Posten:
Ok, myself, Luke, Jeremy, and Adam, will be rolling in around 9:30ish. Luke may bug out after the event, but JC, AC, and I will be around for some after-party action.

Where is that going to be?

We can do something, maybe at my house if everyone of you promises no broken cars /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif in my driveway or garage.

Hertz can run around and do cool pictures in the dark..following visitation to 77.

Terry Posten

/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/frown.gif

I can't promise anything.

/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/frown.gif

Diego

She has pneumonia, idk a note from her Dr made my gm schedule me in. I had Friday through Monday off til today.

I'd rather not have my chops busted when there is nothing I can do. Shall I make the prego pneumonia lady come in? Seriously I was coming, now its out of my hands.

Diego

If only I didn't need the money to survive in life. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/hsugh.gif

Last edited:

jcgalntvr4-244

Quoting Terry Posten:
Ok, myself, Luke, Jeremy, and Adam, will be rolling in around 9:30ish. Luke may bug out after the event, but JC, AC, and I will be around for some after-party action.

Where is that going to be?

Im not sure how long after MOD we will be able to stick around but Maybe we can go to ryans galant cave and then maybe some food or something? We are going to try and get back to DesMoines Late sat night

Last edited:

Terry Posten

Worst case if things go long, crash back at my house for a few hours of sleep before you make the last 3 hour leg.

You are always welcome.

galant344

well as of now it looks like i'll be chancing driving the galant, it still has a bad engine in it, but if it rains and my friend has to work saturday then i'll be taking his car so i can get it tuned while we are at mod. I'd have to drop the evo off before the demo derby... I got rear ended in the evo about 3 months ago, by my girlfriend, and yes it would be horrible in a crash derby. tiny hit that i barely felt and the car had to go on a frame machine. my friend wasn't too happy about the whole situation. My girlfriend wasn't even mad at me! she just wasn't paying attention /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/frown.gif

Hertz

Staff member
You want to caravan with me? Should I bring parts? /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif

galant344

what time you leaving hertz? are you bringing parts down to install?

Hertz

Staff member
Maybe some SLIGHT installation but I'm actually more interested in just dumping off boxes.

I think I'm bringing my 4 year-old to get him primed. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif hadn't thought about a time. Your call?

galant344

what time does it start? i usually try to get there about the time it starts so i don't have to wait in a long line to park. I'm probably going to wind up driving my car so its a toss up wether or not i'll even make it!! I'm just going to take it easy and hope for the best!

vtecds1

So is anyone up for a caravan? I will be taking I355s to I55s. Local DSM guys are having one, but I think it would be better if the Galant guys were to roll together.

Hertz

Staff member
Starts at 9 am. I'm figuring 2.5 hrs to get there from Chicago. Will be rolling past 355 around 7 am.

galant344

what time are you going to be leaving your place hertz? I can try to meet you on I55. I take 80 to 55

jcgalntvr4-244

Anyone have a trans reverse light switch they want to bring and sell? mine took a dump on me /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif

Diego

Safe driving to everyone making the trip... /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/wink.gif

Support Vendors who Support the GVR-4 Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned