The Top Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 Resource

Join the best E39A 1991-1992 Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 community and document your GVR4 journey.

• Software Upgraded - Reset Your Password to Login
    In order to log in after the forum software change, you need to reset your password. If you don't have access to the email address you used to register your GVR4.org account, you won't be able to reset your password. In that case, follow the instructions here to regain access to the forum.

ecmlink help

EROCK970

hey guys so i was using my ecmlink with my dell and it was all good. but then it took a crap on me so i went and got a mac book but now i cant seem to get it working on my mac. i got the softwear on my mac it opens and all but i cant seem to link to my ecm. has this happen to any 1 else

EHmotorsports

Is the software updated in the Ecu and ecmlink? that can cause connection issues.

EHmotorsports

ok so if you have up to date software in your Laptop. you will need to update the software in your ecu. go back to ecm tuning and read up.

jnava

Staff member
dont forget to download the mac drivers. That happened to me as well. Download the mac drivers and you should be good.

EROCK970

nope i did the mac drives still dont want to work for me. what dose it give you for your ports. my is saying some sh*t about bluetooth

EHmotorsports

go to the ECM links website it has all the info you will ever need. if you are not registered to the forums do so.

ade

i had the same issue

here was my solution

Thomas Dorris

Mar 11

to me
The following page explains how to get an account created on our user support forums.

click

Thanks,

Thomas Dorris
ECMTuning, Inc.

EHmotorsports

Call ECM tuning? Send them an email?

Last edited:

EHmotorsports

Also give it a little time since it is a holiday weekend and im sure Dave is on vacation. you posted yesterday.

also use the search function i just found a crap ton of info.
click

Last edited:

Captn

Did you do the firmware update on your ecu? Firmware Upgrade.

Or try a friends computer...

I had a problem not picking up any ports a while ago, I scanned for ports but it only picked something up when I took the cable out... Turned out the cable was bad.

Hope this helps some.

Support Vendors who Support the GVR-4 Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned