The Top Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 Resource

Join the best E39A 1991-1992 Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 community and document your GVR4 journey.

• Software Upgraded - Reset Your Password to Login
    In order to log in after the forum software change, you need to reset your password. If you don't have access to the email address you used to register your GVR4.org account, you won't be able to reset your password. In that case, follow the instructions here to regain access to the forum.

Dyno chart 33psi boost 7800RPM

Galantvr41062

That is a lot of power for the boost level, I suppose huge turbo, high compression and a lot of timing will get that.

~John

NZ VR4 RS

no need for space frame when you have the hp, are you going to run it at the nats on sunday.

good to see its finished, hope you still have the old setup for hillclimbs etc.

Gizmovr4

Welcome back to drag racing! This is a well-built car with the best of the best parts money can buy. I look forward to seeing it in action!! Perhaps this will be the first GVR4 in the 8s? Good luck this year – I’m sure this car will lay down some impressive times!!

Thanks alot, and good luck to you aswell, should be an interesting season, but i may not even lay a time down yet, as we all know anything can happen, traction could be an issue, could go bang, never know. No doubt there will be alot of teething issues to start with. However it will be a couple of months before i give it ago down the strip, have to pretty the car up and get all the new safety equipment. Im not expecting to be the first in the 8s as its going to be awhile before i sort everything out.

Gizmovr4

Adam, any video of the beast on the dyno? would love to see how the car acts when the power comes on.

No nothing at all sorry, its on a hub dyno so not that exciting to watch. I have some old videos of the last setup on the dyno, might try upload.

Support Vendors who Support the GVR-4 Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned