The Top Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 Resource

Join the best E39A 1991-1992 Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 community and document your GVR4 journey.

• Software Upgraded - Reset Your Password to Login
    In order to log in after the forum software change, you need to reset your password. If you don't have access to the email address you used to register your GVR4.org account, you won't be able to reset your password. In that case, follow the instructions here to regain access to the forum.

Diamante vr-x seat install

4wheelsqueal

yeah schmidts can be expensive, but i have been going there for 13 years and know all the guys there so i get deals. Where in madison were you from? i grew up on the west side, kinda by gammon rd. Oh, there are a few yards around the shawano area here that have 1g stuff. haven't been to them in a couple of years. if i go and they have anything worth going for, i'll let you know. and if you're looking for anything in peticular, i have quite the stash in my garage. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif

Last edited:

4wheelsqueal

Here's the driver's seat installed...

maroonmetallic

The install looks great.

I've been living in Neenah for about a year now, but for the 5(+) previous years I was calling Sun Prairie home. Thankfully Schmidt's was there to help cure my junkyard hopping urges.

Let me know if youre ever interested in a mini-meet someplace.

4wheelsqueal

I bought my '84 mercury capri from a guy in sun prairie a long time ago! small world. and i'm down for a mini meet. i also have a 97 gsx that i can bring. are you going to the nwtc meet may 5th by chance? a few guys from shawano are heading down for it.

maroonmetallic

I probably won't be able to make it out for that one.

Ive been working 50+ hrs/ wk right now plus the 5th is a Tuesday?
I know for a fact that Im going down to Chicago & Indiana the first weekend of May for the One Lap of America. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif

-Shawn

4wheelsqueal

oops my bad! it's the first weekend in may. i won;t be able to make it down to On Lap. May is really full for me. Among other things, i am trying to get my cars ready for Automotion in the Dells weekend of may 16th. But if you want to do a mini meet sometime, let me know.

I'm down for the NWTC show. I won't have the galant in the show as it is the rally-x beater, but we plan on having my 510 and my friends evo 4 there trying two get some buzz going about rally.

4wheelsqueal

Sounds great! i love both of those cars(510 and evo 4). also wired the seats into the fuse box today. two grounds, one power on drivers side, one ground and power on the passenger. i think the driver's seat is heated but have to do some more digging to see what the wires are that run that. sorry smooth, haven;t had time to get to the console yet. will try before this weekend.

Support Vendors who Support the GVR-4 Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned