The Top Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 Resource

Join the best E39A 1991-1992 Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 community and document your GVR4 journey.

• Software Upgraded - Reset Your Password to Login
    In order to log in after the forum software change, you need to reset your password. If you don't have access to the email address you used to register your GVR4.org account, you won't be able to reset your password. In that case, follow the instructions here to regain access to the forum.

CarRacer

cheekychimp

This guy rocks!

I was trying to purchase a discontinued bow accessory from someone in the States. Unfortunately the website they were selling it on wouldn't accept bids from overseas. James not only helped me bid on the item but also took on a lot of additional work for himself because the guy refused to accept Paypal and wanted a money order. Depite all of the hassle James still took the trouble to unpack the item when it arrived and check it over before packing it up again to send it my way.

People like James are what make this forum more like a family than just a website for VR4 enthusiasts.

Thanks James /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/worthy.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/worthy.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/worthy.gif

Paul.

Support Vendors who Support the GVR-4 Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned