The Top Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 Resource

Join the best E39A 1991-1992 Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 community and document your GVR4 journey.

• Software Upgraded - Reset Your Password to Login
    In order to log in after the forum software change, you need to reset your password. If you don't have access to the email address you used to register your GVR4.org account, you won't be able to reset your password. In that case, follow the instructions here to regain access to the forum.

Best Rotors for Stock set up

Any input on best Rotors for Stock set up. i see a lot of rotors but they say excludes turbo. anyone know of a good set up that isnt that much. or a good website. i have seen a bunch of brands i have never heard of. curious of others experiences.

RHDgalantVR4

Quoting Vr4lv:
Any input on best Rotors for Stock set up. i see a lot of rotors but they say excludes turbo. anyone know of a good set up that isnt that much. or a good website. i have seen a bunch of brands i have never heard of. curious of others experiences.

i am looking into EBC red stuff pads and ultimax rotors. i am also finding that all slotted rotors all say non turbo...wish i knew the rotor size differance between turbo 4WD and non turbo 4WD galant is..

What about 1st gen gsx rotors? They are 4 lug right?

Last edited by a moderator:

turbofonz

No, their 5 lug and smaller diameter rotors.

A 93-94 AWD will have the same diameter, but 5 lugs. I'm sure some aftermarket rotors are drilled for both 4 and 5 lugs though.

Support Vendors who Support the GVR-4 Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned