The Top Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 Resource

Join the best E39A 1991-1992 Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 community and document your GVR4 journey.

• Software Upgraded - Reset Your Password to Login
    In order to log in after the forum software change, you need to reset your password. If you don't have access to the email address you used to register your GVR4.org account, you won't be able to reset your password. In that case, follow the instructions here to regain access to the forum.

Bens 1992 galant VR-4 RS

BENE38A

hello from New Zealand heres my recent purchase a (rare in new zealand) 92 vr4 rs
new paint (factory white)
advan rs wheels with toyos

engine rebuilt with
wiseco forged pistons
eagle rods

nothing big engine wise yet has link G4 ecu with garret t28 ball bearing very mild 210kw tune on 16psi have big plans for the future but for now its an excellent example of a vr4.
img.php

img.php

JamesFoster

Awesome! Sounds like a beautiful car, lets see some pictures!

BENE38A

just read the newbies section and thought id clear up what i said above "i have big plans for it" excludes bodykits, any extra lighting and untasteful alloy wheels.

BENE38A

yes and no this garret t28 hybrid has an awesome quick spool and hold on, a good match for an RS running gear

TurboTurtle

All you damn non US people have all the good stuff /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/frown.gif

Good luck with it! Engine bay is super clean! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/shocked.gif

jnava

Staff member
Quoting BENE38A:
just read the newbies section and thought id clear up what i said above "i have big plans for it" excludes bodykits, any extra lighting and untasteful alloy wheels.

Ben, you will fit right in. Your exclusion list is quite good.

Support Vendors who Support the GVR-4 Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned