• Software Upgraded - Reset Your Password to Login
    In order to log in after the forum software change, you need to reset your password. If you don't have access to the email address you used to register your GVR4.org account, you won't be able to reset your password. In that case, follow the instructions here to regain access to the forum.

Back into it

14u2nV

Hey everyone. Thinking about getting another VR for but I’ve been out of it so long I don’t even know where the prices are. What am I looking at for one that’s been modified, but nothing crazy.

4Grim

From what i have observed is decent ones are still fetching for reasonable prices like 5k. Really nice, near mint, or 100% OEM unmolested are fetching near or above 10k.

JSchleim18

I sold mine for $16,000 a couple weeks ago so take that for what you will. Hopefully they will continue to increase in price for the ones who have them. They are still a bargain for what they are.

ggsxkid

I sold mine for $16,000 a couple weeks ago so take that for what you will. Hopefully they will continue to increase in price for the ones who have them. They are still a bargain for what they are.
Glad to hear it finally sold! That car was worth every penny. If I had the room and an extra 16k I'd have bought it myself haha.

david

Hey everyone. Thinking about getting another VR for but I’ve been out of it so long I don’t even know where the prices are. What am I looking at for one that’s been modified, but nothing crazy.
Have one you may be interested in. 92 349/1000. Let me know if interested, and can send additional photos.

IMG_0495.jpeg

IMG_0476.jpeg

IMG_0489.jpeg

IMG_0482.jpeg

IMG_0095.jpeg

JSchleim18

Glad to hear it finally sold! That car was worth every penny. If I had the room and an extra 16k I'd have bought it myself haha.
Haha thank you! It went to someone who has another VR-4 himself so it's in good hands.

Support Vendors who Support the GVR-4 Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Recent Forum Posts