The Top Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 Resource

Join the best E39A 1991-1992 Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 community and document your GVR4 journey.

• Software Upgraded - Reset Your Password to Login
    In order to log in after the forum software change, you need to reset your password. If you don't have access to the email address you used to register your GVR4.org account, you won't be able to reset your password. In that case, follow the instructions here to regain access to the forum.

all motor 4g63

gaylantvr4

you can install kia pistons into you 4g64 block with a hyundia head and it yeilds 12somthing compression. I did this to my 95 ls galant and it and it helped it out a ton.

Im not so sure thats a 4g. Even so, im sure that car is much lighter than a galant.

Polish

click

Fast forward to 1:10 to hear Galant AMG revving.

Nice sound.

Ralli380Gvr4

^^^ it's a "MITSUBISHI GARANT AMG" hahaha

speedyvr4

lol.I'f I ever win the lotto, I'm gonna do a NA 4g63 in a 1g dsm and a NA 420a in a 2g dsm. on the 4g63 I would definatly do the 2.1L And since funds wouldn't be an issue, custom cams and pistons, also wouldn't be a problem. I definatly wouldn't do it in a galant because it's too heavy. the 1g in NA isn't that heavy. I would definatly have to sacrifice tourqe for top end.my 2psi on bench engine building.

I know this thread died a month ago, but I'd rather post here than start new thread.

The discussion in 501 kills another mentions something of the G4CS engine, with a link to tuners. They mention that using the 4g63 head on that block brings the compression way up. Aside from that guy on tuners (I'll admitt I haven't read the thread through), has anyone else expiremented in this way? Would anybody know if using these rods or other parts in the 4G63 block would even be worth it?

I've done a good amount of research on the 4G63 engines, and learned alot, but I know there is still plenty more to learn.

Support Vendors who Support the GVR-4 Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned