The Top Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 Resource

Join the best E39A 1991-1992 Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 community and document your GVR4 journey.

• Software Upgraded - Reset Your Password to Login
    In order to log in after the forum software change, you need to reset your password. If you don't have access to the email address you used to register your GVR4.org account, you won't be able to reset your password. In that case, follow the instructions here to regain access to the forum.

Age of you VR-4 Owners?

kcpaz

24 here

Not too many of us over the half century mark. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/bawling.gif Maybe we should start a club. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/idea.gif

vr4199

I'm 29 but i was 24 when I got my first GVR-4

I am 28 now and recently picked up my 91 GVR4. I had one when I was 20 for also.

Started when I turned 22 with DSM's , (ironically began balding the same year /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/mad.gif) then finally got my first GVR4 just after my 27th birthday. Will be turning 28 in 16 days and have yet to drive the galant!

I turned 25 yesterday, less than 6 months with my Buddy... /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/rofl.gif

Last edited by a moderator:

i'm 26 and have had my gvr4 for less then a year, but I've had dsm's since i was 17

Quote:
Started when I turned 22 with DSM's , (ironically began balding the same year /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/mad.gif)

Hmmm, now that you mention it, that may not be a coincidence...my hair was doing fine until I got mine, too. :)

BluFalcon

Bought 1954/2K when I was around 30 or so and sold it a few years afterward. Picked up 521/1K last year at the ripe old age of 35, and will be 36 next month.

I've wanted one of these since I first saw Andre's (grocery getter) car at a Porsche autocross event a few NW DSM'ers ran in. Back in 1998 or so. Man, it's a been a long time. /ubbthreads/images//graemlins/banghead.gif

Last edited:
Support Vendors who Support the GVR-4 Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Recent Forum Posts