The Top Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 Resource

Join the best E39A 1991-1992 Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 community and document your GVR4 journey.

• Software Upgraded - Reset Your Password to Login
    In order to log in after the forum software change, you need to reset your password. If you don't have access to the email address you used to register your GVR4.org account, you won't be able to reset your password. In that case, follow the instructions here to regain access to the forum.

4orced4door

Turbo4door1

Purchased a few USB flash drives. There was a slight mix up with what was advertised, but communication was great and a solution was reached. Items packaged well and arrived quickly.

bmxkid415

Sold him a SAFC II, Great Communication and Payed when he said he would. Great guy!

RayH

Have bought a number of things from Paul over the past many years and always got everything quick and in great condition.

ktmrider

Bought some speakers from Paul for the G ride.

Great communication and super quick shipping even after I told him slow boat was fine. Excellent transaction!

mistaVR4

Paul is always a great guy to do business with, my items were packed perfectly. He even included batteries /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif

Thanks bro!

Peace.

4orced4door

I included batteries? Dammit, send 'em back! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/wink.gif

mistaVR4

Hehe, no way dude, those are nice batteries, and now they are MINE /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/wink.gif

DynastyLCD

A++++ seller! definitely easy to deal with. great communication, price that couldn't be beat, quick shipping, even helping me out with updates and everything when my package took a little bit longer than expected! thanks again Paul!

Nartanian

Got a PC component. Definitely happy with transaction. Great communication and quick shipping too. Thanks!

Barnes

Fast, easy, exactly as described. Just how I like um. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/devil.gif (Okay, I'm not even sure if that makes any sense.... /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/tongue.gif)

JNR

Bought a monitor off Paul and it arrived pretty quick and he packaged the the unit itself up well thankfully, as the postman had his way with the box, lol. Thanks again!

Last edited:

FlyingEagle

Staff member
Installed an AMD Radeon HD7570 series video card today.
Shipped fast, and sped up my video system quite a bit.
Went from 256MB to 1GB and with billions more gigaflop actions. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/wink.gif
Fast on shipping, and courteous.
Cheers!!!

boostx

Another smooth transaction

turbowop

I traded several beers across the country with Paul. Transaction went as smooth as can be. Packed well, and arrived in good time. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif

Wizardawd

Bought a Galaxy Nexus from Paul, everything went smoothly, device worked great. The wife is happy, hence so am I. Hell, shipping was faster than the eBay stuff I ordered before his phone. Thanks Paul.

Support Vendors who Support the GVR-4 Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned