The Top Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 Resource

Join the best E39A 1991-1992 Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 community and document your GVR4 journey.

• Software Upgraded - Reset Your Password to Login
    In order to log in after the forum software change, you need to reset your password. If you don't have access to the email address you used to register your GVR4.org account, you won't be able to reset your password. In that case, follow the instructions here to regain access to the forum.

3000gt vr4 4piston calipers bracket

dsm10o0

I just scored a set of front 3000gt vr4 4 piston calipers and rotor at the local junk yard.

Does anyone make brackets for them or know where i can get one?

thanks

89Mirageman

Garfield does but I think there are two different calipers, an early one and the later ones. Or maybe its the rotors. Hell I don't know, just contact Garfield Wright. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif

alansupra94

Why would you need adapter plates for the rotors? /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/rofl.gif

Brunoboy

Quoting dsm10o0:
I just scored a set of front 3000gt vr4 4 piston calipers and rotor at the local junk yard.

Does anyone make brackets for them or know where i can get one?

thanks

how much was it Nico?

Brunoboy

he got them from a 1g, Nico I will let you know what I need off the car as soon as I get a real parts list.

89Mirageman

Quoting alansupra94:
Why would you need adapter plates for the rotors? /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/rofl.gif

Who said anything about adapters for the rotors?

dsm10o0

I got them from a 93 i think. they have the flip up lights and those are the first gen. Got them all for 30 for both front calipers and both rotors.

thanks, will contact garfield

Iirc the calipers and rotors are from 2 different generations of 3kgt's 91-93 calipers and 94-96 rotors I think.....Either way Garfield at tunersnation.com has everything you need just shoot him a pm on here garfield wright......

Support Vendors who Support the GVR-4 Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned