The Top Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 Resource

Join the best E39A 1991-1992 Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 community and document your GVR4 journey.

• Software Upgraded - Reset Your Password to Login
    In order to log in after the forum software change, you need to reset your password. If you don't have access to the email address you used to register your GVR4.org account, you won't be able to reset your password. In that case, follow the instructions here to regain access to the forum.

3 GAUGE POD???????

Status
Not open for further replies.

HEY EVERY1. HOWS IT GOING? IM CURIOS WHERE CAN I FIND A 3 GAUGE POD FOR DA VR4. IF THEY EVEN MAKE THEM OR CAN I BUY LIKE UNIVERSAL ONE OR SOMETHING. ANY INFO WILL BE APPRECIATED. THANK YOU /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/crazy.gif P.S. IT SNOWED LIKE CRAZY IN S.JERSEY THIS SUX

toybreaker

iconoclast
Please, shovel off your caps lock key.

Thanks!

Run a search. I believe a guy on here was making them. Maybee still is. Try searching for key words, just make sure you put a "+" in front of the words.
By the way....we got dumped on too, like 8in. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/banghead.gif

YO DAWG I HERD U LIKE GAUGES.
Xzibit_AG036.jpg

il huh im going that way this week. wonder if they r any cheap parts out there???

curtis

I can do a 3 gauge bezel for under the radio.... aluminum, abs, lexan. Do a search under my name theres plenty of pictures of them.

I have that one under the radio. Im looking for the one that goes on the post. thank you

Status
Not open for further replies.
Support Vendors who Support the GVR-4 Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned