The Top Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 Resource

Join the best E39A 1991-1992 Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 community and document your GVR4 journey.

• Software Upgraded - Reset Your Password to Login
    In order to log in after the forum software change, you need to reset your password. If you don't have access to the email address you used to register your GVR4.org account, you won't be able to reset your password. In that case, follow the instructions here to regain access to the forum.

255/1000 Is running again

trexn8

So how is the ride? Any rubbing with the wheels and tire combo?

Thanks.

citymunky

Nice car, it looks so much better than mine

turbofonz

Quoting trexn8:
So how is the ride? Any rubbing with the wheels and tire combo?

Thanks.

I honestly love the ride. It's firm but no overly. Aggressive for sure in the handling department but for every day its subtle enough. I didn't want coilovers on the car because winter eats them up. With the car's current camber setup, it might rub on BIG bumps but it's pretty rub free. Front fenders are rolled. Tires are 245/40/17"

Thanks. Got an evo3 waiting for it, the 14b is VERY smokey lately.

Adorsey

You gotta text me your address so I can send you that fob you flob!

You should put the big turbo on the galant /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif

Looks nice and since I have a white one also looks like its a quadruplet lol. Car is clean bro good job.

Support Vendors who Support the GVR-4 Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Recent Forum Posts