The Top Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 Resource

Join the best E39A 1991-1992 Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 community and document your GVR4 journey.

• Software Upgraded - Reset Your Password to Login
    In order to log in after the forum software change, you need to reset your password. If you don't have access to the email address you used to register your GVR4.org account, you won't be able to reset your password. In that case, follow the instructions here to regain access to the forum.

21st Annual DSM/EVO Shootout 2013 Aug 16-18 Norwalk, Ohio

GSX_TC

Trust me you won't have the ugliest one there, lol.

MellowVR4

IDK man she's hurting haha, atleast my leather soo soft.

GSX_TC

Ah you'll be alright. It's in the cars nature to be all beat up with mud all over it anyways haha.

MellowVR4

Should be a good time, cant wait /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif

GSX_TC

Hell yeah it will, can't wait for that drive, and those pics I'm gonna take of us all lined up. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif

MellowVR4

You have a good drive ahead of you for sure. I only have to travel 6hrs, I feel your pain tho. When ever i drive to Mexico its always fun driving that far.

GSX_TC

yeah that 20+ hour drive is gonna be fun Lol 1,272 miles just one way lol. 2,544 Round trip /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif

LIV4PSI

The "other" blue VR4 will be there. It will definitely be the roughest. It's only a two hour drive for me /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif

Last edited:

GSX_TC

theres still one VERY ahem, different galant that'll be there though. not saying any names though /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/devil.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/hsugh.gif

MellowVR4

as what im seeing, 4? im sure theirs more. This would be my first shootout /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif

MellowVR4

im pretty sure ill be passing by the chi, What time would you be leaving?

LIV4PSI

GSX-TC, you're referring to Alpha Males wagon, huh?

MellowVR4

ill probably be leaving sometime at night, not sure what time exactly

If I can get 454 going she will be there the wife has never been and she loves racing.

NateCrisman

GizmoVR4 and I have been making our plans for the shootout, I guess we will both be racing DSE class, although Im going to have to step up my game to be competitive. guess DSE will be full of 9 second streetcars this year, don't want to be caught with a knife in a gun fight.

Support Vendors who Support the GVR-4 Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned