The Top Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 Resource

Join the best E39A 1991-1992 Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 community and document your GVR4 journey.

• Software Upgraded - Reset Your Password to Login
    In order to log in after the forum software change, you need to reset your password. If you don't have access to the email address you used to register your GVR4.org account, you won't be able to reset your password. In that case, follow the instructions here to regain access to the forum.

2013 DSM/EVO Shootout Pics by GSX_TC

Redwood

Man I roller around on my long board all weekend d so much nicer then walking that long ass trek to the stands. And it was a great time camping at the track. Hung out with Craig and his buddys. There dog and i did a hot lap down the track even. Lol hope I can make it next year but I'll be in Washington so I might make it might not.

transparentdsm

well drive straight down for a little while and meet up with me in the reno area and well convoy. i really want to go, but i need someone else to take that drive with me.

thecman02

I would for sure go to shootout if Wop managed to score a spot with the English Racing Convoy.

GSX_TC

So you going to the shootout would be based on if another dude went or not?

LIV4PSI

Lets all go on a Shootout strike unless the bearded yeti brings 1051 out to play.

Redwood

If all the guys on the west coast reside to go I'll def be in the convoy. Were ever the meet up is I'll join along.

GSX_TC

Quoting LIV4PSI:
Lets all go on a Shootout strike unless the bearded yeti brings 1051 out to play.

We'll be waiting till we all pass away then.

LIV4PSI

Absolutely, /J took lots of VR4 footage for the next DVD too

GSX_TC

Quoting 3diamonds:
Does anyone know if there is there a DSM Shootout DVD coming out again?

Yes of course, he's working his butt off making it right now too. I'll make a thread for it when it comes out, I can't wait to see all the Galant VR4's together.

GSX_TC

The shootout is like my Christmas time of the year to me, surrounded by hundreds of other 4G63 powered cars it's like being in a Mitsubishi city heaven, f***ing love it!

RACER-X

Hey Mike did you upload these pictures on fb? For some reason I couldn't view any of them here except for the pic with the VR4 with the big fp sticker in the back.

GSX_TC

Hmmm that's strange, they work for me but yeah I did put them all on FB too here's my link www.Facebook.com/GSXTC

Last edited:
Support Vendors who Support the GVR-4 Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned