The Top Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 Resource

Join the best E39A 1991-1992 Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 community and document your GVR4 journey.

• Software Upgraded - Reset Your Password to Login
    In order to log in after the forum software change, you need to reset your password. If you don't have access to the email address you used to register your GVR4.org account, you won't be able to reset your password. In that case, follow the instructions here to regain access to the forum.

19th Annual DSM Shootout Aug 20-21 2011 Norwalk, Ohio

GSX_TC

I won't have any extra money for it though bro.

Passing through Missouri now, will post the picture later on. =)

GSX_TC

Just got to Indiana, gonna go ahead and push through the last 5 hours to get to Ohio. Should get there by 1am

IncorpoRatedX

48 hours before shoot out and i find this...

click

it'll be back together tomorrow, if not.. i'll take the galant vr4 i bought this afternoon /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif

GSX_TC

well we just stopped at a hotel like 4 hours from ohio. we are wayyy too tired to try and make the drive all the way there. anyways here are the pics from earlier

2ps3d45.jpg

dqobuo.jpg

mountaineerjeff

just noticed your awesome rear camber, lol for some reason that pic really brought my eye to it...well hopefully Ill see ya tomorrow.

mountaineerjeff

well it looks like im not making it. I better make a huge appearance at the 20 yr anniversary then I guess

CutlassJim

Quoting mountaineerjeff:
just noticed your awesome rear camber, lol for some reason that pic really brought my eye to it...well hopefully Ill see ya tomorrow.

If you like camber you'll love my van.

DSCN3358.jpg

a2vr4

^ Please tell me the expo is coming to shootout! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif I miss mine so much... /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/hsugh.gif I hope to be at NRP on sunday for the race, gots to work on saterday all day /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/frown.gif
~Brian A.Moreno

GSX_TC

ok guys just made it here this morning and was here for the Dyno day/meet and greet. i had a blast! Finally met Dave Buschur, Mike Reitman, Lofty, and Slanted J. and the guys from Dsport magazine and cant wait to Meet Shep tomorrow. just now i saw that dude with that dark 4G63 powered E30 BMW pull into our motel. sh*t sounded sick man!

anyways heres a few pics of us getting there this morning.

mhaolv.jpg

1zf3dbo.jpg

curtis

Sorry to tell you this but the Huron river from Lake Erie and underground caves have caused this years 19th annual shootout to be postponed

Sinkhole is just behind the grandstand and the cave leads under the grandstand under the track turns and runs almost parallel to the track so officials and city engineers have deemed it unsafe and there not even sure where it ends.

img.php

curtis

That screwed you up didn't it.

...I'm just pissed I can't go /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/rofl.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/rofl.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/rofl.gif

Yea Yea been cussed before /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/rofl.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/rofl.gif

Actually thats pictures of the sinkhole at the Charlotte motor speedway Nascar big track. Have a good weekend and post bunches of pictures and videos for us poor guys that couldn't go.

Last edited:

mountaineerjeff

Quoting curtis:
That screwed you up didn't it.
...I'm just pissed I can't go /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/rofl.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/rofl.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/rofl.gif

Yea Yea been cussed before /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/rofl.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/rofl.gif

Actually thats pictures of the sinkhole at the Charlotte motor speedway Nascar big track. Have a good weekend and post bunches of pictures and videos for us poor guys that couldn't go.

I was so like, hahaha, lol, Im glad I couldnt go. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/devil.gif

maybe me and you can caravan up next year, the 20th should be way better anyway

donkeylips

So I had no intention of actually going to the shootout, but I drove to Sandusky, OH to meet my girlfriend and her family at Cedar Point this weekend. So by complete coincidence I am here right now! There is an Evo 8 outside of our hotel!

I want to see some Galants, so PM me if you want to meet up!

GSX_TC

lot of new guys showed up overnight. current time over here is 732am. gonna be leaving here soon to norwalk to check out all the other guys. lots of pics will be taken today. and hopefully Shep will make an appearance.

GSX_TC

here are a few teaser pics for the guys that couldnt make it though:thumb:

14dms2d.jpg

1552p7m.jpg

and yes thats a 4G63 in that Ford =)

muwzm9.jpg

2nrezxi.jpg

znua7t.jpg

9ao078.jpg

vtecds1

Glad to see Yusef is still alive and kickin'!!!

dewman

Snap any pics of Buschur's secret dynoflash evo? /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/wink.gif

3rdstrikedsm

Quoting vtecds1:
Glad to see Yusef is still alive and kickin'!!!

He just made 795whp on Buschurs Mustang dyno yeaterday which is pretty solid for a street car.

Last edited:
Support Vendors who Support the GVR-4 Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned