The Top Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 Resource

Join the best E39A 1991-1992 Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 community and document your GVR4 journey.

• Software Upgraded - Reset Your Password to Login
    In order to log in after the forum software change, you need to reset your password. If you don't have access to the email address you used to register your GVR4.org account, you won't be able to reset your password. In that case, follow the instructions here to regain access to the forum.

1941galant

mistaVR4

Yet another great transaction as well with Hill! Thanks a lot bro!!

Peace.

GVR4_1057

Super cool guy. He even brought the parts to me. Thanx a lot Hill.

Got some parts from him, all received as specified, packed with adequate padding, and nice & neat! I will gladly do business with him in the future! Thank you Hill!

Hill hooked me up with the bolt I needed. It may have only been a bolt but, it was awesome to see that there are still people out there not trying to become a millionaire from selling things that they will probably never ever use. Anything i can do for ya just give me a shout. Thanks again!!!

Bought a gas tank off of Hill. What a great guy I had some car trouble on the way to meet him and he waited over two hours for me to get to him. Would definitely do business with him again!!!

324vr4

Excellent responses and even better transaction. 100% an asset to this community! I look forward to having future transactions in the future!

89coltgt

Sold Hill some more parts, very smooth transaction as always /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif

ApexHunter

Hill had some valve springs and retainers he offered the board for free. I jumped on it, thinking they would be great for backups in case the other used set i've got have any problems. Well, these ones from Hill appear to be in great shape. Very cool when members hook it up for other members like this. Between this and getting the ball rolling for the subframe connector group buy i have to say it is people like Hill that make gvr4.org the best forum i've experienced and i'm grateful to be a member.

I bought some exhaust from Hill. Great guy, completely worked around my schedule and helped me out with all of my questions. Look forward to buying from again!!

slobra

Bought a 1g BOV and a pressure switch off of him. He even drilled, tapped and installed a nipple for the leak stop kit. Can't say enough good things about Hill.

Support Vendors who Support the GVR-4 Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned