The Top Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 Resource

Join the best E39A 1991-1992 Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 community and document your GVR4 journey.

• Software Upgraded - Reset Your Password to Login
    In order to log in after the forum software change, you need to reset your password. If you don't have access to the email address you used to register your GVR4.org account, you won't be able to reset your password. In that case, follow the instructions here to regain access to the forum.

1051 upgradezzz v.jdmrearbumper

If I still have my car after Im done with school, the way your car sits (the stance, how its lowered, the jdm,) is somewhat how I picture mine to be. I love the wheels and the bronze on the green, im sure the bronze would look great on nile black as well. You're car is definitely one of the nicest out there and makes me want to keep mine. Great job on 1051 man!

I'm not in love with the new exhuast tips but I bet it sounds awesome. The bumper looks great, overall looks fantastic.

turbowop

Stock radiator.

The exhaust actually sounds exactly the same as it did with the old muffler. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/dunno.gif

blacksheep

Wopper - I love your car and you know that and I do not mean to be critical - But, that muffler needs pulled up higher, man. The tips need to sit in the middle of the cut-out, not the bottom like that. Else, paint the face of it black with bbq paint (it won't come off), so only the tips are seen and that may help, but I think it needs to go up a little...

turbowop

It can't go any higher than it already is. I think it's just the angle of the picture that makes it look like that anyway.

I think that if I didn't even mention that I installed a new muffler/tips, people wouldn't concentrate so hard on it. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/rofl.gif

^ No, the tips stand out. I think twin circles that were maybe a little smaller in diameter or even you old muffler tip just shortened like 4 inches that would look better. Still looks good but just sayin'.

Something like this: (ignore the momo logo)
MOMO_exhaust_trims_booster_1000_oval.jpg

Right now its reminding me of this:
mercedes-cl500-exhaust.jpg

turbowop

Yeah, no big dealio. I expect that on something like exhaust everybody will have different opinions. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif

pot

Staff member
I think it looks fine and definitely think the angle of the photograph makes it appear as though theres a gap between the pipes and bumper. I think it won't be so noticeable when someones sitting behind in you in a stoplight.

Rausch

I think I see a dirty spot. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/hsugh.gif

4orced4door

About time you put a JDM rear bumper on 1051. Looks good.

DarkDevilMMM

I liked the squareish, ovalish dual tip, that was on my galant before, but I would paint the muffler black and leave the tip chrome tho, that's just me. Either way, it looks good.

blacksheep

Quoting DarkDevilMMM:
I liked the squareish, ovalish dual tip, that was on my galant before, but I would paint the muffler black and leave the tip chrome tho, that's just me. Either way, it looks good.

stop copying my ideas, ahole!

Support Vendors who Support the GVR-4 Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned