The Top Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 Resource

Join the best E39A 1991-1992 Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 community and document your GVR4 journey.

• Software Upgraded - Reset Your Password to Login
    In order to log in after the forum software change, you need to reset your password. If you don't have access to the email address you used to register your GVR4.org account, you won't be able to reset your password. In that case, follow the instructions here to regain access to the forum.

ETS FMIC and Piping Fitment Issues

Chad989of2000

Got a feeling that I effed this up somehow or it just doesn't fit right. It's the Galant VR4 specific core and piping from ETS. As you can see the piping hangs about 3"+ down from the passenger front bumper. Also the BOV is located very low on the piping. I am a tard so it is quite possible that I put the piping together wrong...??? I'll pull it all apart this weekend and try again. Anyone clearly able to see where I messed up. Thanks in advance.

Chad,
Take a look at this picture to help to see how the kit is installed.
ETS GVR4 FMIC Kit

You may have installed that pipe backwards, it shouldn't hang that low. The bov is in that location for clearance purpose.

Last edited by a moderator:

Chad989of2000

Great Pic...I'll try to match it this weekend.

Nartanian

Yea, that picture should be stickied or somethin.

TylerAdamson

That pipe isn't on right, flip it around and you should be alright. It will come out of the intercooler, wrap around the radiator support, and then angle up to meet with the upper pipe.

Chad989of2000

That did it...thanks fellas.

Support Vendors who Support the GVR-4 Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Recent Forum Posts