The Top Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 Resource

Join the best E39A 1991-1992 Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 community and document your GVR4 journey.

• Software Upgraded - Reset Your Password to Login
    In order to log in after the forum software change, you need to reset your password. If you don't have access to the email address you used to register your GVR4.org account, you won't be able to reset your password. In that case, follow the instructions here to regain access to the forum.

SOLD: 1991 Galant VR-4 Westchester County, NY $2500

Status
Not open for further replies.

joec

Car has been *SOLD*. Thanks.

I bought this car about 5 years ago. Runs good, ready to go. 131k miles, #1630/2000, Nile Black, No sunroof

In the time I had her I've done/replaced:
Timing belt (including new pulleys, tensioners, idlers, seals on that side of the block), waterpump, crankshaft pulley -- this was just general maintenance that I do on all my DSM's.
Removed balance shaft.
ECU socketed, new caps, isc drivers replaced.
Battery
*NEW* isc
4WS blocked off with AN fittings (also replaced the ps crossover tubes and put in new front sway bar bushings and new ps rack bushing.
Calipers and rotors replaced all around.
Brake hoses replaced (with stock hoses)
Brake/clutch fluid flushed
Fuel filter
Spark plugs
Radiator and most coolant hoses
NEW knock sensor

Not so good stuff:
Wear on driver's seat bolster (fading and small hole)
Back seat seams spliting on the top center part
Non power antenna
Little bit of rust under the front lip of the hood

I did lots of maintenance stuff as this was a daily driver/station car for me for several years. I did lots of extra stuff because I suffer from that "If I'm in there I might as well replace it" disease :)

Car is pretty much stock other than the balance shaft removal and a K&N air filter. Still has the stock exhaust

Reason for selling: Evo IX in the driveway and the wife has ordered me to thin the herd.

I also have a bunch of parts that might go with it for the right price:
Set of KYB AGX struts/shocks
Ground Control coilover kit with special gvr-4 springs (I don't remember the rates right now, but they were from a dsm vendor, not the settings from GC).
Mitsu/Thule roof rack (I think it might even include the roof strips)
Used 14b turbo

Last edited:

ktmrider

Great price, how are the A/C and cruise functioning?!?

hey joe very interested in the car. im trying to contact u i hope u get back to me soon or call me anytime (i sleep very little lol) 347-993-5324

Just joined cuz im looking to buy one of these, in the next 2 months have you sold this one yet? cuz i probably wouldnt be ready to purchase until december unfortunately. Im trying to sell my evo and get into one of these to save some money for now let me know, my email is [email protected]

i think i might cry /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/bawling.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/bawling.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/bawling.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/bawling.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/bawling.gif

joec

Car has been sold. Thanks for all the interest and best of luck to the new owner. If anyone sees 1630/2000 driving from NY to W.Va wave to her for me!

I miss her already, wish I had taken more pictures of her.

Oh well, guess that gives me more garage space to go play with her younger sister:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Support Vendors who Support the GVR-4 Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Recent Forum Posts