The Top Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 Resource

Join the best E39A 1991-1992 Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 community and document your GVR4 journey.

• Software Upgraded - Reset Your Password to Login
    In order to log in after the forum software change, you need to reset your password. If you don't have access to the email address you used to register your GVR4.org account, you won't be able to reset your password. In that case, follow the instructions here to regain access to the forum.

Rear Motor Mount Issue

acn

My rear motor mount (firewall side) is cracked and sagging and I've been looking for a new one at the local parts store. It calls for an anchor 8105 but that mount is too tall and the bolt pattern is slightly different. Anybody had this issue before and know exactly what mount I should be looking for? Here is a picture of the two mounts. The one on the right was the one removed from the car -- on the left is the 8105. I had them order in the anchor 8104 to see if it would work and it is too tall as well. Your thoughts are appreciated.

Spyke169

I ran into this with my Galant gsx, I'm fairly sure it was part a6609 that worked for me.

Support Vendors who Support the GVR-4 Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned