The Top Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 Resource

Join the best E39A 1991-1992 Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 community and document your GVR4 journey.

• Software Upgraded - Reset Your Password to Login
    In order to log in after the forum software change, you need to reset your password. If you don't have access to the email address you used to register your GVR4.org account, you won't be able to reset your password. In that case, follow the instructions here to regain access to the forum.

Happy New Year from 649/2000 and the SenioR

IncorpoRatedX

Took 649 out tonight to get some pics of the new grill I got for it for Xmas and a shot of the SR (nicknamed senior) with the new Baja Claws on it. I just got new rims for it too but havent mounted them yet.

dsc_0365_copy1.jpg

dsc_0368_copy1.jpg

dsc_0373.jpg

dsc_0375.jpg

dsc_0377.jpg

Hope everyone had a safe holiday!

citymunky

Snow? I'm glad it's been warn here in Hampton Roads. I don't miss snow.

IncorpoRatedX

Got another foot of it today! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/cool.gif Time to get the board waxed and load the car up.

IncorpoRatedX

dsc_0412.jpg

dsc_0413.jpg

dsc_0383.jpg

matt92vr4

cool pics of both. What size 37's are those on the stock rims? I would like to put 35's on my Montero when I get new tires this year. 2" body lift on yours with the bumpers lifted??

IncorpoRatedX

This one has 33's, my other one is a montero sport, it has a solid axle swap and 37's. On these 33's fit on stock suspension, 35's with a 2 inch lift, 37's might need a little cutting and you're really going to start running out of gearing.

jrschultz

Nice looking car, and great snow shots. I made your first pic my new laptop background. This is my first winter with my Galant, and I really appreciate the safety and fun factor of the AWD!

Support Vendors who Support the GVR-4 Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned