The Top Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 Resource

Join the best E39A 1991-1992 Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 community and document your GVR4 journey.

• Software Upgraded - Reset Your Password to Login
    In order to log in after the forum software change, you need to reset your password. If you don't have access to the email address you used to register your GVR4.org account, you won't be able to reset your password. In that case, follow the instructions here to regain access to the forum.

FS: INNOVATIVE MSBC-1 6 stage Electric Boost Controller SOLD

onesickcrx

Selling a brand new INNOVATIVE MSBC-1 this is a 6 stage boost controller... Great for FWD and RWD turbo cars give you the ability to turn the boost up as your going threw the gears to keep traction.

SOLD

Last edited:

onesickcrx

Bump someone buy it before I buy something to put this on lol

onesickcrx

I would like to sell this I dropped the price /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif

HI bud was trying to contack you for a wild now. about you boost controller will give you $220.00 ship to me at l5w 1z4 ontario canada thanks. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/applause.gif

Support Vendors who Support the GVR-4 Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned