The Top Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 Resource

Join the best E39A 1991-1992 Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 community and document your GVR4 journey.

• Software Upgraded - Reset Your Password to Login
    In order to log in after the forum software change, you need to reset your password. If you don't have access to the email address you used to register your GVR4.org account, you won't be able to reset your password. In that case, follow the instructions here to regain access to the forum.

transparentdsm

Brunoboy

Great guy to deal with, Friendly and drove 4 hours to pick up parts. Good Luck with your move!

transparentdsm

hey thanks guys, anything to help someone else who has the same love i do.. shane it was great to meet you today its just such a shame that im leaving. youll have to come out to mod in Illinois with clark in a year or two and we can all meet up. go rip are cars around chi-town. clark it has been nothing but a pleasure hanging out and just bullshitting. cant wiat to get your vr4 running before i leave.

Brunoboy

it was a Pleasure meeting you as well Shane, Now you got to see the car that you helped fix a 4ws delete aha. Good luck with your move and hope everything turns out well. I will head out to MOD with Clark pending my car is finished aha. Again, Take Care!
-Shane

Lancer99

Bought a non eprom ecu from him and works great! Thanks again for a good price and fast shipping!

dustyduff

Bought a few things from Shane and his service was second to none. Gave me a good deal and shipping was super fast. He had it in the mail the day after the money was sent. A+ seller in my book. Thanks Shane. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/worthy.gif

LUNARFX

Awesome to deal with and will definitely purchase from again if need be. Buy with confidence for sure!

EMX5636

Sold a turbo +traded for some parts. Met up promptly, stand up guy. Will do business with again. Thanks man!

mikus

Needed a wiring bit to get back on the road, Shane mailed it the next day at no real profit to him. Thanks /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/applause.gif

alansupra94

Shane is a really nice guy. Helped me out with the hood. Hit me up when you go to the meets man!

Ben

Bought that factory evo MR suspension that was in great condition. He did what he said, when it said.
Great experiance here!!

alansupra94

Helped me out again by hooking me up with a whole ton of parts!

Thanks dude!

jb4

Had two parts I needed asap, got em shipped fast.
No fuss transaction.

GSX_TC

Ordered my flip key from him, he shipped it out fast and it got here fast. Good seller right there, thanks again.

EgonOlsen

He got me a keydiver chip, very fast shipping. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif Excellent guy

DynastyLCD

shipped my turbo quickly, was very easy to deal with, overall nice guy. wouldn't hesistate to do buisness with again!

stealthtt24

Great seller. I bought a pair of rear calipers from him but he got sick and wasn't going to be able to ship them till a few days later. Unfortunately, I needed them sooner than later and he refunded me with no questions asked. Thank you Shane!

Support Vendors who Support the GVR-4 Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Recent Forum Posts