The Top Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 Resource

Join the best E39A 1991-1992 Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 community and document your GVR4 journey.

• Software Upgraded - Reset Your Password to Login
    In order to log in after the forum software change, you need to reset your password. If you don't have access to the email address you used to register your GVR4.org account, you won't be able to reset your password. In that case, follow the instructions here to regain access to the forum.

transparentdsm

Great guy. Bought an exhaust system for my vr4 from him. Went out of his way to set up a meeting place an time for me to get the parts on my way thru PA. Thanks Bud!

Great sale fast shipping. Bought 2 filp keys for my VR4 they were awesome worked great... Couldn't be happier hope to do more business with him.

se7enine

Received my flip key very fast, was very happy with the sale. Shane is a great seller.

LUNARFX

Pleasure to do business again. Don't hesitate to do a transaction with Shane! 2 for 2!

DynastyLCD

Shane helped me out with yet another parts dillemma. had a good day of hangin out and talkin GVR4's. even helped him eliminate a wheel bearing type noise for his way home /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/rofl.gif

Well Shane is an incredible VR-4 community member! Honestly I am blown away with how helpful, insightful and giving he is.

Truly intrinsic transaction, in which he mailed me T-case bolts which I was having trouble finding, all for free (just to help). He even ended up paying postage!

Shane you made #1740 that much happier, thank You!

dsm10o0

Replied to my wtb ad for jpipe a couple hours after I posted it, asked him for his paypal and I paid him right away. Gave me a tracking number the next day then received item in 2 days. Will gladly do business with him again, thanks again man.

omertaitalia

shane is the man, i found out he moved back to tahoe and was stoked, i immediately called him and let him know my car was stranded down the street from where he moved, he picked it up a few days after and over a course of about 4 months ressurected it back into running order to get back down to the los angeles area, i can't say thanks enough. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/worthy.gif

Struc

Great guy. Sold me some parts that never showed up, and refunded my money right away.

Transaction didn't work out, but he made everything right. I really appreciated it.

Shane: Thanks!

Tommyd

Blew my turbo and had trouble with Garrett Exchange, so for the 3rd time I purchased something off Shane and like usual quick response and shipped out asap. Everything has been nicer than described and always provides tracking numbers. Thanks again Shane.

jnava

Staff member
This is one classy mofo. If you buy something from him, just know youll be alright. I wont hesitate buying from from him if he had more goodies.

Tommyd

So I dont bother even looking at Parts of Sale or WTB sections anymore. If I need something I just PM Shane. He somehow always has it and gets back ASAP. If you need something or want something he is selling, just shut up and give him your money. You'll be satisfied.

jnava

Staff member
Recieved my bottle opener, f***ing nice. Can you make them in CF? /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/rofl.gif

GSX_TC

got my GalantVR4.org bottle opener, thanks man! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif

EMX5636

Great buyer. Quick payment, and great to work with. Thanks again Shane for the few transactions we've had!

jnava

Staff member
Shane hooked me up with his roof rack with all the bits and pieces. It was shipped to my standards......which means a fuckload to me. Thanks Shane.

iceman69510

Turn Right Racing
Staff member
Good communication and shipping. Undercharged me on the shipping. Good for his word.

EMX5636

Made an offer and bought my old coilovers. Prompt payment, and a pleasure to deal with. Thanks!

Support Vendors who Support the GVR-4 Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned