The Top Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 Resource

Join the best E39A 1991-1992 Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 community and document your GVR4 journey.

• Software Upgraded - Reset Your Password to Login
    In order to log in after the forum software change, you need to reset your password. If you don't have access to the email address you used to register your GVR4.org account, you won't be able to reset your password. In that case, follow the instructions here to regain access to the forum.

FS: GVR4 145/1000 MN SOLD

Hey, I'm in La Crosse, WI. It's like 45 minutes away from Winona. I'm interested in this. I have a 92 N/t Eagle talon, but that needs a little work and a 1995 Chevy Lumina I can give you and some cash for that. The Lumina drives great and has new tires. PM me if you are interested.

OMFGeofffff

I'm really considering taking this off your hands.....if it's still available. How many miles do you usually put through a tank? I'm probably going to be using it to drive up to school and back and I'm just curious because I don't remember how much I put through my old galant.

The car is still availible, I drive it around Winona to get to and from my job, school and little activities i do around town. I usually get right around 220-240 miles to a tank of gas.

BUY IT JEFF BUY IT JEFF BUY IT JEFF BUY IT JEFF BUY IT JEFF BUY IT JEFF BUY IT JEFF
BUY IT JEFF BUY IT JEFF BUY IT JEFF BUY IT JEFF BUY IT JEFF BUY IT JEFF BUY IT JEFF
hehehe.
Bruce

Hey, I am still very interested in this car. Are you looking to get a good daily or what? I have that '95 Chevy Lumina I am willing to trade plus cash for this thing. Let me know if you want pictures and I will get them to you. I also have an Eagle Talon n/t that I will throw in with the deal. Get back to me.

OMFGeofffff

'96 Ford Ranger 2.3l 4cyl.

Faribault, MN /ubbthreads/images//graemlins/grin.gif

Support Vendors who Support the GVR-4 Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned