The Top Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 Resource

Join the best E39A 1991-1992 Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 community and document your GVR4 journey.

• Software Upgraded - Reset Your Password to Login
    In order to log in after the forum software change, you need to reset your password. If you don't have access to the email address you used to register your GVR4.org account, you won't be able to reset your password. In that case, follow the instructions here to regain access to the forum.

NOVA, DC, and MD Meet Saturday, November 6th - Richmond, VA

Chad989of2000

Just gauging how many people would be interested in throwing a meet together in NOVA. I'm thinking somewhat low key...meeting up, talking mad game, grabbing some junky ass food and drinks and just chilling. Probably hold it in Northern VA somewhere. Very open to input at this point. Time wise, I'm thinking Oct-Nov dates. Let me know who's interested and what works best. I'll try to crunch out more details considering all feedback.

Last edited:

Lonewolf64

I'm definitely interested. I can't bring the g-ride because it is chilling back home in Alabama, while I drive my DD Civic. Also, I'm in the Richmond area. Chad, do you think we should do another go-kart session/meet like we did a few years ago?

Hittman

Im down for this...we can either stay local in FFX or hit up some place in Tysons or Arlington even. I can post this over in DCEvoClub as well to see if any other Galants or DSM's want to join...?

Chad989of2000

Karting was definitely awesome, but man Richmond is a haul. I'd still be down to do it again though, just gotta see if anyone else is willing to make the voyage. Sure man, if you want to invite some DSMers the more the merrier. I definitely want to see more Galants show up though.

WiSu

Definitely down.
I a few owners that have not joined the forums. hopefully I can persuade them to come.
/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif

i would be down for a meet near tysons corner.. im in charles town, and would really like to see some other galants

evo8ya

I'd be down depending on date. Not too far in in november cause I'll be in boring looking winter trim /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smirk.gif

Last edited:

Chad989of2000

So far it looks like we got the following peeps willing to show...
Lonewolf64
Hittman
Hondasi88
IKyoungBumI
600of1000
evo8ya
twonineseven
GVR4_1057
...and myself.

I'm aiming for the beginning of November. A few years ago we had a really successful meet in Richmond...with karting and good bbq. That wouldn't be a bad idea to reproduce maybe even make it an annual occurrence going forward. Let me know what you guys think and let your friends know if they are packing some Galant love and are not on the forum.

WiSu

just wondering. should we send out invitations to people possibly?

also just a suggestion, should we possibly try and get a group photo-shoot for the 2011 calender?
/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif

evo8ya

Nice lil list we got goin /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif

Armitage

Subscribing. I may be able to meet in Nov.

mountaineerjeff

Quoting Chad989of2000:
So far it looks like we got the following peeps willing to show...
Lonewolf64
Hittman
Hondasi88
IKyoungBumI
600of1000
evo8ya
twonineseven
GVR4_1057
...and myself.

I'm aiming for the beginning of November. A few years ago we had a really successful meet in Richmond...with karting and good bbq. That wouldn't be a bad idea to reproduce maybe even make it an annual occurrence going forward. Let me know what you guys think and let your friends know if they are packing some Galant love and are not on the forum.

lets go ahead and add me to the list, ive got almost everything I need to have the gride ready by NOV. lets try and not have it snowing like the last time,that is if you guys remember how terrible that one ended for me.

Chad989of2000

Updated List:

chad989of2000
Lonewolf64
Hittman
Hondasi88
IKyoungBumI
600of1000
evo8ya
twonineseven
GVR4_1057
mountaineerjeff
*cherrod8
*Armitage

*-possible

Alright guys, going to call the karting place as well as a place to grab some grub this week and update that situation. Aiming at Saturday, November 6th as our date. Once I check everything over I will post the final plan with all details (aiming at posting that by the week's end). Looks like there's gonna be a big turnout. So standby for details.

Thanks,
Chad

Lonewolf64

Chad, do you think you could find pictures of the last meet that you took? I've tried to search for them on the boards, but I can't seem to find them.

WiSu

I was thinking try and take photos for this meet. And also. I'm guessing Richmond? Cause karting was mentioned?

Chad989of2000

Yeah missed that detail /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif...meet will be in Richmond...I'll dig up my pics from the last meet...and yeah...other than digital point and shoot, does anyone have a for real camera + skillz. Some quality pics will be great since it looks like it's going to be a good turnout.

Support Vendors who Support the GVR-4 Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Recent Forum Posts