The Top Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 Resource

Join the best E39A 1991-1992 Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 community and document your GVR4 journey.

• Software Upgraded - Reset Your Password to Login
    In order to log in after the forum software change, you need to reset your password. If you don't have access to the email address you used to register your GVR4.org account, you won't be able to reset your password. In that case, follow the instructions here to regain access to the forum.

NOVA, DC, and MD Meet Saturday, November 6th - Richmond, VA

mountaineerjeff

Quoting IKyoungBumI:
My camera broke. But imma see if I can use my sis'.

^^lmfao

anyway, so now, no nova? i mean the drive is about the same for me its just nova is all interstate. and richmond is country roads, and caused the demise of a 25k car.

Chad989of2000

Alright Guys all locked in.

The Place:

G-Force Karts
click
Address:
4245 Carolina Avenue BLDG B
Richmond, VA 23222

The Time:
Saturday November 6th

The Plan:
We meet at G-Force Karts in Richmond at around 4:00 pm in the parking lot, conduct introductions, check out one another's junkers and shoot the breeze. We then go to grab some grub...tons of places in the area including a good BBQ place. We're locked in to race at 7:00pm (on full stomachs). I had to put down a $50 deposit to reserve the track time, so any cash that finds its way to me is appreciated /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif. Got us a discounted rate of only $18 dollars per race...very nice track here. So that's that, hopefully a bunch of us can make it out there and no doubt it'll be a good time.

Any questions, feel free to ask or call me...I'll give out my number in PM form if you want/need it.
-Chad

evo8ya

Sorry, I'm all about a gvr4 meet but richmond is way to far for me.

WiSu

I think I am out now.
Car broke down last night.
/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/banghead.gif

Chad989of2000

So begins the bailing /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/banghead.gif. Let me know who's still in and I'll make an updated list plus keep the reservation as accurate as I can.

Last edited:

GVR4_1057

Sorry dude, I am having to bail also..............

Chad989of2000

Haha...anyone still in?

Chad989of2000

Latest Updated List:

chad989of2000
Lonewolf64
Hittman
600of1000
twonineseven
mountaineerjeff
*cherrod8
*Armitage

*-possible

If you know any others that want to attend pass the word...I reserved up to 12 peeps at the karting place.

Last edited:

doelcow

(Crossed fingers) I just started 575s engine last night for the first time. I'm going to do a shake down over the next couple of days and hopefully it'll be ready (and pass inspection) by the 6th.

wow i really hate to do this cause i feel terrible but richmond is 3 hours for me and im not comfortable driving my baby that far because im due for a tbelt that i dont feel like doing in the next week because im really busy at work, working on other peoples junk all day lol. you all need to put a tbelt and wp on a couple kia sedona mini vans and see how you like life lol

Chad989of2000

Hey Guys,

Let me know if you plan to attend...I have to give the karting place a heads up as to our expected numbers...can't wait.

Chad989of2000

Got some pms so it looks like a few of us are going to make it out for this one. If you have any questions pm me I'll try to check my messages tonight and tomorrow. Just shoot me a pm if you plan on coming or not and maybe some of us can caravan down together (I'm coming from Woodbridge, so yeah pretty long haul for me but I never get bored of driving the Galant). Tomorrow's weather looks good too, mid 50s so good boosting weather for sure. 141 is just about ready with fresh oil and maybe even a bath tomorrow before I roll out. Hope to see a bunch more of you there.

doelcow

Chad989of2000

Quoting cherrod8:
Wait since when was this moved to Richmond? I missed out /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/mad.gif

Ummmm...since the fourth post in this thread. Huge turnout guys based on the small amount of interest. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif

Support Vendors who Support the GVR-4 Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Recent Forum Posts