The Top Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 Resource

Join the best E39A 1991-1992 Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 community and document your GVR4 journey.

• Software Upgraded - Reset Your Password to Login
    In order to log in after the forum software change, you need to reset your password. If you don't have access to the email address you used to register your GVR4.org account, you won't be able to reset your password. In that case, follow the instructions here to regain access to the forum.

Image posting issues

I am having problems posting images for a car for sale ad. The image is less than 2MB and there is no error message. It just returns a white screen.

Whoodoo

samesies

Its happened to me before and one of the mods checked it out, but the investigation was inconclusive. Just host somewhere else and throw up a URL.

Lancer99

I'm having trouble too. Tried to upload acouple pic and can't do it. Also tried to start a new post but no luck.

Lancer99

For me same results. It pops up the regular box to browse for pics and then when I hit the button to upload it takes about 5mins and nothing and the little box goes blank.

strokin4dr

Not working here either.

Hertz

Staff member
Make sure you're using a jpeg, the file is named "something.jpg" and is under 2MB.

cheekychimp

Hertz, same here. .jpg image (well a number of them!) all around 200 KB. I originally tried posting images just under 2MB which didn't work. I resized to 200 KB and still no dice. This was on a Mac laptop. I'll go home and try again on the desktop PC to see if that works. If it does, it might be a platform issue!

Edit: Tried Safari, Chrome and Firefox on the Mac and all had the same result. Sending Request and Waiting Messages appear but at the end the loader box goes blank and remains on screen and no image is loaded into the post.

Last edited:

mitsuturbo

This issue did not present itself today when i uploaded a pic from work (on an XP box).
My images were not Nikon generated, either. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/wink.gif I've got a Sony DSLR (and wish i had a Nikon D700).

14u2nV

I've been getting "server not responding" when trying to post pix. After 3-4 tries, it works though. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/dunno.gif

Hertz

Staff member
With some monumental help from spoulson I think we have found a solution. Please let us know if you encounter any more issues.

having the same issue here getting a open_image called message tried both explorer and mozilla same results after trying to send to galantvr4.org

Last edited by a moderator:

BoostedAWD91

not letting me post pictures either. It says: Parse error: syntax error, unexpected T_STRING in /home/content/r/y/a/ryanhertz/html/img_add.php on line 104

Support Vendors who Support the GVR-4 Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Recent Forum Posts