The Top Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 Resource

Join the best E39A 1991-1992 Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 community and document your GVR4 journey.

• Software Upgraded - Reset Your Password to Login
    In order to log in after the forum software change, you need to reset your password. If you don't have access to the email address you used to register your GVR4.org account, you won't be able to reset your password. In that case, follow the instructions here to regain access to the forum.

FS: Evo3 16g

Nijasan

I have an Evo3 16g for sale. I bought it from FP in 2008 and never installed it in the car. I have since sold that car.

I'm also including the gasket set and an oil feed relocation kit as seen in the other invoice image. (A few things on that invoice aren't included.)

I'm looking for $420 shipped for everything but the price is OBO. It's packaged and ready to go.

Imgur picture album

This is the first posting of my parts cache - I have a lot of stuff, a lot of what I think is good stuff that I'd like to sell. If you're anywhere near Yuba City, CA send me a message. It's probably worth your while to come see what I have. Everything Galant related is up for sale.

Support Vendors who Support the GVR-4 Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned