The Top Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 Resource

Join the best E39A 1991-1992 Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 community and document your GVR4 journey.

• Software Upgraded - Reset Your Password to Login
    In order to log in after the forum software change, you need to reset your password. If you don't have access to the email address you used to register your GVR4.org account, you won't be able to reset your password. In that case, follow the instructions here to regain access to the forum.

Can't edit my personal info

Lancer99

I'm trying to get in to edit some personal information but wont allow me. I get this: Uh-oh, something went wrong! Error Code: 500. The other two I can edit in my home. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/dunno.gif

Lancer99

Its only on my home computer. When I click on the: Personal information, email, password, etc., that error code 500 pops up. I tried on my computer at work and it works fine. I guess i have some issues with my laptop because when I also hit the back button, it pops up as cache error. So yea I don't know what I did to my laptop. But yes theres a but, it only happens on this website. Any other website works fine for me.

Jesus_Negros

I can't delete my post reminders which all are there on accident.

Support Vendors who Support the GVR-4 Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Recent Forum Posts