The Top Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 Resource

Join the best E39A 1991-1992 Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 community and document your GVR4 journey.

• Software Upgraded - Reset Your Password to Login
    In order to log in after the forum software change, you need to reset your password. If you don't have access to the email address you used to register your GVR4.org account, you won't be able to reset your password. In that case, follow the instructions here to regain access to the forum.

Tuning near Binghamton, NY

nrvous

I sent the question out to a few friends I have down there. I will let you know if they come back with anything. The one guy joining us at Watkins Glen in a few weeks brought his STi up to Innovative in Buffalo, which is a sign they might not have a good source in Binghamton.

I have started driving further to get to the dude who knows more. I guess it depends on whether you are going for a drivable tune or looking for a track tune.

Stephen

nrvous

From my friend down there...

Not for tuning. But there's a shop that gets good reviews on installs, alignments and such, Precision Automotive in Endicott. People on local forums have been saying good things about them lately. Other than that, pretty weak tuning. I went to Buffalo.

Whoodoo

Thanks for the help. I have driven by Precision quite often and I noticed it because there are a few nice looking Sentra SE-R's out front. Maybe they will have some connections there.

come to buffalo where the real car guys are in NY. Tons of reputable tuners here. Go to rochester and have emery tune it at STM Figure he owns numbers of daily cars that run 9's and the shop car runs 8's. Or go out to buffalo and see mike at innovative. He has countless tunes that have won everything from street races, to rally races, to pro drag races.

Support Vendors who Support the GVR-4 Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Recent Forum Posts