The Top Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 Resource

Join the best E39A 1991-1992 Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 community and document your GVR4 journey.

• Software Upgraded - Reset Your Password to Login
    In order to log in after the forum software change, you need to reset your password. If you don't have access to the email address you used to register your GVR4.org account, you won't be able to reset your password. In that case, follow the instructions here to regain access to the forum.

ECO & PWR button

i need a part number for this button. it is the ECO & PWR button beside the e-brake. i am using it to run dual boost.

Last edited by a moderator:

fivestardsm

Quoting dollaricd885:
i need a part number for this button. it is the ECO & PWR button beside the e-brake. i am using it to run dual boost.

I have one if you are interested.. Let me know.

CP

I use one to operate the second set of JDM fogs.

they are very nice, clean and fit perfect. much better that an aftermarket switch.

Last edited by a moderator:

belize1334

I'm using mine to switch between WG and 20psi. It's the GO button. ; )

^^^that is what i am doing same psi and all. but mine stays at 12psi till 4200 rpm then goes to 20. somthing wrong that i have to work out.

turbowop

Mine is a serious "go" button. It switches on and off my methanol kit, which in turn switches the boost controller from 20psi to 30psi. Pushing that button invokes some law breaking fun. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif

fivestardsm

I had one hooked up through a relay for my electric fan.

I got one too

I grabbed one of these the last time I took a trip to local yard and I was trying to figure out what to do with it. Now I have some great ideas!

belize1334

Quoting dollaricd885:
^^^that is what i am doing same psi and all. but mine stays at 12psi till 4200 rpm then goes to 20. somthing wrong that i have to work out.

I think it's just a question of altitude and turbo choice. I have a s16g with an Evo3 hotside. When I lived in Portland (sea level) the waste-gate was 12psi creeping to 15psi at redline. Now that I live in Bozeman, MT (4,800 ft) the waste-gate is a rock solid 10psi all the way to redline. I wouldn't worry about it.

Support Vendors who Support the GVR-4 Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned