The Top Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 Resource

Join the best E39A 1991-1992 Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 community and document your GVR4 journey.

• Software Upgraded - Reset Your Password to Login
    In order to log in after the forum software change, you need to reset your password. If you don't have access to the email address you used to register your GVR4.org account, you won't be able to reset your password. In that case, follow the instructions here to regain access to the forum.

Is bulfab still trading?

VR42LT

Hi guys im from Australia and was keen on some bulfab gear. Ive emailed a few times with no luck or reply. Iv also liked their page on facebook and tried to contact that way but thats dead too. So yeah would like to know if anyone knows this guy or can tell me if he is even around anymore.

Thanks in advance

Wade

15psi88

I bought some stuff from his part out back in November, but haven't seen anything from him since. Not sure if he's moved on or what.

diambo4life

I bought my 3 piece kit from him also around October last year. His header/O2 housing from his old Talon is actually in #476 and I bought that early this year from him.

Support Vendors who Support the GVR-4 Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned