The Top Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 Resource

Join the best E39A 1991-1992 Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 community and document your GVR4 journey.

• Software Upgraded - Reset Your Password to Login
    In order to log in after the forum software change, you need to reset your password. If you don't have access to the email address you used to register your GVR4.org account, you won't be able to reset your password. In that case, follow the instructions here to regain access to the forum.

4G63 SOHC ITB(Individual Throttle Body) inquiry

caf620

Hi to all 6g owners, i have a 6g sohc engine and came across this item on ebay, but its a 4G64 sohc ITB. Do they have it for 4g63 sohc engine? will the 4g64 itb fit my 4g63 sohc engine? i plan to change my engine next year but sometimes i think twice bec of the continous increasing petrol price in our country.

Thanks in advance /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/rofl.gif

curtis

ITB's can be built using ITB's from other cars and bikes. Just have to build a surge tank/ plenum and build a runner section using flanges for your ITB's and your head with runners in between. I did one for a friend about 6 years ago using RB26 ITB's runners bad from tubing and laser cut flanges for a 7m supra motor

These pictures were loaded on the site years ago and have been on the harddrive ever since. Would love to have some of these parts. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/devil.gif

Enjoy

caf620

Quoting 123abc:
click

Try translating that. lol

lol /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/rofl.gif

caf620

nice one curtis, i hope they have like this for a 4g63 sohc engine /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/frown.gif OEM

cheekychimp

Try contacting RPW Performance in Australia they do a lot of ITB setups for 4G63 engines, at least they used to do them.

Edit: web page

Last edited:
Support Vendors who Support the GVR-4 Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned