The Top Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 Resource

Join the best E39A 1991-1992 Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 community and document your GVR4 journey.

• Software Upgraded - Reset Your Password to Login
    In order to log in after the forum software change, you need to reset your password. If you don't have access to the email address you used to register your GVR4.org account, you won't be able to reset your password. In that case, follow the instructions here to regain access to the forum.

talontyme

curtis

Picked up some cams from him, he got them from a friend with no mark up in price on his part. Plus there the ones I been wanting for mine. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/devil.gif

Thanks for the o2 housing and wastegate and wastegate dump tube. A+ Seller.

GVR4_1057

Great guy. Got my part quickly and he had great communication.

DynastyLCD

awesome to deal with! good communication, quick shipping, and got my parts in better condition than advertised. definitely a trustworthy seller. thanks again!

IncorpoRatedX

Bought an 89 underdash from him, shipped it quick and it showed up in great shape.

89coltgt

Sold him a dsmlink setup, very smooth transaction.

GotInsulin

Before I was even registered om the .Org, I bought a few hundred dollars worth of parts from him that all contributed to the funeral expenses of a former board member with fair pricing and no profit of his own accord. Parts were in great condition as indicated and the transaction was cake. Delivery was through another local and we worked out a great system that allowed me a deposit and then POD.

Thanks again!

Support Vendors who Support the GVR-4 Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Recent Forum Posts