The Top Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 Resource

Join the best E39A 1991-1992 Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 community and document your GVR4 journey.

• Software Upgraded - Reset Your Password to Login
    In order to log in after the forum software change, you need to reset your password. If you don't have access to the email address you used to register your GVR4.org account, you won't be able to reset your password. In that case, follow the instructions here to regain access to the forum.

CP

FlyingEagle

Staff member
Throttle body seals as advertised and to my door in "likkety-split" time frame too!

Cheers to you Cy.

Sincerely,

Tim Eagles
aka
Flying Eagle

CmanorVr4

Yet another rave review for Cy, sent me some JDM clear corners super quickly. Arrived as described!!!!! Thanks again!

Myles

Once again another deal gone good! Got a cool in-car camera mount so I can record my donuts better and my 14's
W00T!

gmp

yeah yeah CP CP!!!
thank you again for the spare manifold bolts you had laying around. They are really gunna help me get my car back on the road your a great guy and a real asset to the board,and im tryin my best to keep your only wish to pay you back and that was to pass on the favor to another sometime on the board.

thanks
GMP

Bought a master cylinder brace from Cy. Excellent communication and smooth transaction.

Daryl

ktmrider

Bought an FP Race manifold ( coated and wrapped ) from Cy.
Held onto it while I was traveling and provided valuable suggestions for installation. Kept close track of the package from A to Z.
Great transaction, thanks again sir!

slobra

Bought a couple parts from Cy. Great communication and super fast shipping. Also packaged very well. Thanks again!

GVR4_1057

Great guy, super fast shipping and excellent communication. Thanx Cy

Support Vendors who Support the GVR-4 Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned