The Top Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 Resource

Join the best E39A 1991-1992 Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 community and document your GVR4 journey.

• Software Upgraded - Reset Your Password to Login
    In order to log in after the forum software change, you need to reset your password. If you don't have access to the email address you used to register your GVR4.org account, you won't be able to reset your password. In that case, follow the instructions here to regain access to the forum.

DynastyLCD

pot

Staff member
I had a positive experience w/ DynastyLCD. He purchased some brake calipers from me and paid promptly. He was also patient waiting for his parts. An A+ forum member. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif

Struc

Bought some inner & outer tie rod ends from me. Great communication and paid when he said he would. No problems!

pot

Staff member
I performed a second transaction w/ Dynasty and hands down he is an awesome forum member. I will not hesitate a second to perform any future transactions w/ him period.

GVR-4

Super prompt payment on a crank pulley. He paid before I even had it boxed up. Easy to deal with.

boostx

Good guy, paid promptly

Great guy!

Drove quite a ways to me, and everything worked out perfectly. I wish him the best.

Would buy/sell again in a heartbeat.

mountaineerjeff

terrible, impolite, hard to put up with, hard headed, slow, unpleasant.....

yea, pretty much the opposite of that ^^^ stuff, lol. great guy and good for the community. transactions went exactly as they should, smooth and quickly.

nickbuilt

Great guy smooth transaction hope to do business with him again real soon!

-nick

conquesttsi

DynastyLCD is a stand up community member.

Bought a fantastic gas tank off DynastyLCD. I hit a rough patch with money, he could have sold to someone else, but he didn't. He didn't have to do that.

Not only will 1933 be back on the road sooner but I won't have to cut up a car that is very valuable to me in order to install a fuel cell.

Thanks buddy and remember the answer to everything is McDonald's.

Last edited:

talontyme

Awesome buyer,patient and paid right away.I'd deal with him anytime.

89Mirageman

Great guy to deal with! I grabbed a 6 bolt 2.4L crank for him at the local junkyard and he paid asap. It ended up needing a light polish and I told him we'd go in half and he insisted on covering the full amount instead. I look forward to doing more business with him in the near future.

citymunky

Good buyer, fast payment, no fuss. Thanks

ducttapeguy

Awesome guy. Is sending me a harmonic balancer before I pay just so I can get 282 up and running as fast as possible. He is both a gentleman and a scholar. Will do business with him again in a heartbeat.

dsm10o0

Sold him a gauge, easy to keep in contact with, and quick payment. Will gladly do business with again

Support Vendors who Support the GVR-4 Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Recent Forum Posts