The Top Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 Resource

Join the best E39A 1991-1992 Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 community and document your GVR4 journey.

• Software Upgraded - Reset Your Password to Login
    In order to log in after the forum software change, you need to reset your password. If you don't have access to the email address you used to register your GVR4.org account, you won't be able to reset your password. In that case, follow the instructions here to regain access to the forum.

DynastyLCD

transparentdsm

Nice guy, bought a turbo from me, easy communication and super fast payment... asked me like 10 questions about the turbo then said you have been paypaled.. will work with anytime he needs parts or anything.

gtproto

bought a turbo from him great to deal with, packaged good and came as stated would definitely do business again from him

dustyduff

I've dealt with Phil in the past with great success. He drove all the way from CT to NJ to do a parts trade with myself and Sal (desant78). Phil had great communication throughout his whole trip down. The item I traded for was in perfect shape as Phil described. It was a pleasure meeting Phil in person and was just as nice/polite in person as he was in his messages. Wish I wasn't in the process of moving so he could have hung out a little longer. Do no hesitate to do business with him!!!

strokin4dr

Bought an intercooler from me. PM'd me and sent payment same day. From this brief exchange and by the amount of good feedback Phil has, I would say he is a good guy to do business with.

unistylef

He has a professional attitude. Thank you the parts.

Met Phil (DynastyLCD) recently to purchase a couple of parts from him. Great guy - very knowledgeable and always willing to help. He's the kind of member of the GALANTVR4 org that makes this group feel like a family. Thanks Phil! I look forward to working with you.

gotclutch87

He was a easy guy to talk with always reply's to my pms in a timely manner. I bought a set of eagle rods off of him and received them today, they were in the shape he said they were in an i was very happy. He was very good at communicating with me as well will do business with him again. A++++

Last edited:

Tre3zy

great guy... very easy to deal with... and easy to communicate... will definitely do business with again... thnx for the intake /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif

James

Got the parts shipped out the same day that I talked to him! Showed up ASAP. :thumbsup:

BPU925

bought a 90 OFH and waterpipe....quick delivery...will do business with again....thank you

jnava

Staff member
Phil is a great buyer and seller. Highly recommended.

great guy to buy from, kept me well informed and was able to manage despite small mishaps,
have no worry when dealing wit this gentlemen

transparentdsm

went and hung out with Phil for the day and drop off an exhaust, while i was there we go to grab some food and went for a ride in his vr4 and i ended up getting some parts from him while i was there.

Fish

Everything went very smooth just as it should. Parts arrived just as they were described and were packaged extremely well. I look forward to dealing with you again. Thanks for everything.

Street Surgeon

Solid buyer, paid immediately and no hassles, thanks Phil!

CutlassJim

Like it says in my thread I picked up a front and rear subframe from Phil on my way back from Jersey. The assembled rear one wouldn't fit in my stupid little Lexus so Phil busted that thing apart like a stud while giving the middle finger to the rain that was downpouring on him. Then he ate pizza. All for a great price too. I wish I had a sister I could hook him up with.

The world would be a better place if it was filled with more Phil's and as usual he proved to be a valued member of the .org community.

Support Vendors who Support the GVR-4 Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned