The Top Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 Resource

Join the best E39A 1991-1992 Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 community and document your GVR4 journey.

• Software Upgraded - Reset Your Password to Login
    In order to log in after the forum software change, you need to reset your password. If you don't have access to the email address you used to register your GVR4.org account, you won't be able to reset your password. In that case, follow the instructions here to regain access to the forum.

3rdstrikedsm

CmanorVr4

Great guy to do business with, and I thought I shipped fast!!!! My stuff arrived in a couple of days,,,wow!!!

I purchased an AFPR from him. Great condition and super quick shipping. Great guy to work with.

supersp0rt2

Snagged a downpipe from him not too long ago. Great transaction with good communication and +1 on the shipping it was at my house in less than 24 hours. Definately a good guy.
-Paul

89coltgt

Bought a 3" vband assembly from him, super fast shipping! Thanks again /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif

ktmrider

Got a radio bezel from him, packed to survive a nuclear blast even tho it was a $20 part.
Thanks again, would definitely buy from him in the future.

gmp

super fast shipping and the item was in great shape thanks alot.

HunterDG

Got a set of rockers from him. Overall good transaction.

Picked up some silicone couplers and clamps from him, super fast shipping, no nonsense seller, very happy with the transaction. Thanks a lot chris.

Pete

GVR4_1057

Great guy to deal with and super fast shipping. Thanx man /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif

mitsu90

By far the fastest shipping I have come across. Took longer for my M/O to get to him then the ECU to get to me.Parts work great,Wouldn't think twice about buying from him again. A+++ /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/worthy.gif

Viento

Perfect seller that i ever delt here , super fast shipping , great items , nice communication , Hope to deal with you again.

Thanks alot Chris

ktmrider

Bought a CD player from Chris.
As described, packed extremely well, works great.
Sorry for the delay in posting, Japan trip slowed things down a bit for me...

NateCrisman

Good seller. Quick shipping.
Totally trustworthy in my opinion.

+1 for another good seller on this site /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif bought some bearings came quickly and well packages all for a good price. Thanks allot.

IncorpoRatedX

bought an evo caliper from him.

showed up damaged. But that's good because that's how he advertised it. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/rofl.gif

chucklesas

Bought a bunch of T-bolt clamps. No complaints from me.

jnava

Staff member
This was a great deal and he was very quick to ship and the evo injectors are exactly as described and shipped. He's a great seller.

DynastyLCD

scooped up a blackberry from Chris. price was awesome, and the phone was in better shape than he had claimed, and the shipping was pretty quick! A+++ seller!

Support Vendors who Support the GVR-4 Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Recent Forum Posts