The Top Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 Resource

Join the best E39A 1991-1992 Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 community and document your GVR4 journey.

• Software Upgraded - Reset Your Password to Login
    In order to log in after the forum software change, you need to reset your password. If you don't have access to the email address you used to register your GVR4.org account, you won't be able to reset your password. In that case, follow the instructions here to regain access to the forum.

3rdstrikedsm

toybreaker

iconoclast
^^^ I bought the other one.

Rock solid deal all the way around!

89Mirageman

Got my Oakley replicas today just as described. I also had a tracking # an hour after I sent the payment /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/ooo.gif. Thanks again!

mistaVR4

Same here! Great guy to deal with, glasses are very nice for the price, shipping was fast, overall, a perfectly smooth transaction!

Thanks bro!

-Steve

Everyone else said it but I will add /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif Simple and smooth transaction all the way.

Ross

mistaVR4

Once again, super transaction! Thanks a lot bro, will always purchase from you when you've got something I need.

-Steve

EHmotorsports

bought control arms "HEAVY AND AWKWARD items" shipped with no issues. great communication and fast shipping from FL to Oregon. thanks again!

Olson

Got a Evo 8 lsd from him
Good things to say all around

thomcasey

Bought a powder coated and AN fitting modified fuel rail. Amazing price, shipped quickly and was exactly as advertised. Would buy from again.

Support Vendors who Support the GVR-4 Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned