The Top Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 Resource

Join the best E39A 1991-1992 Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 community and document your GVR4 journey.

• Software Upgraded - Reset Your Password to Login
    In order to log in after the forum software change, you need to reset your password. If you don't have access to the email address you used to register your GVR4.org account, you won't be able to reset your password. In that case, follow the instructions here to regain access to the forum.

digit

good guy to deal with got my oem lifters yesterday! Thanks again /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/applause.gif

Polish

Good guy in my book.

I paid, he shipped, I received. In less than a week, just how things should be done. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/applause.gif

Just bought a Q45 throttle body from him. Great price, packaging was great, he even shipped me the part before I had sent off the check. Great good, would definitely recommend! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/applause.gif

Except me making you go past a car we had to go pick up cause I had my bearings mixed up. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/banghead.gif

JSchleim18

Great Guy...Very nice to deal with and gave me a hell of a deal on an Innovate LC-1 and DB Gauge Kit...Thanks Again!!! Jeremy

Last edited:

Just saw this good guy post and reminded me that I forgot to post up.

Bought a 2g manifold awhile back. Great price, good condition, and shipped quickly. No complaints.

Sold some brand new 1600cc injectors to Digit. Went smooth and payment was very fast. Would do business with again.
Thanks,
Rob

bought a GVR4 xfr case from digit/Ian. Had a brief issue with a mis-spelled paypal e-mail address, but digit shipped the part regardless. Overall excellent transaction. part arrived promptly, well packaged.

Terry Posten

Ordered new BC cams. Came fast.

The best prices around for GVR4 members.

Aaron

Got a COP from him, fast replys to all my pm's! will do business with him again. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/cool.gif
Aaron

good guy? no .. great guy!

hooked me up with a set of wheels with great treads for less than it would have taken to ship!

i got to his shop and i kept looking for cameras.. his galant looked like it was in a episode of overhauling.. stripped and ready to dance!

CmanorVr4

+1 Ian is extremely helpful. Hope to do business with him in the immediate future. Thanks for the advice!!

1941Galant

I bought an SS clutch line off of Digit, he shipped it the day after I paid for it. Everything went smoothly, and I would definitely do business with him again.

Hill

I've ordered a few things through digit without any problems. He is quick to reply, has good prices, and ships fast. With all the hassle I have had with shops in the last few years, it's nice to get good service from someone. I will be hitting him up again next time I change my setup.

Last edited by a moderator:

Let me stay at his house free of charge for a week and a half! Picked me up from the airport, toured me around, allowed me to participate with the locals ( /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/rofl.gif), and a VERY VERY good person to interact with. Thanks Ian!

Support Vendors who Support the GVR-4 Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Recent Forum Posts