The Top Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 Resource

Join the best E39A 1991-1992 Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 community and document your GVR4 journey.

• Software Upgraded - Reset Your Password to Login
    In order to log in after the forum software change, you need to reset your password. If you don't have access to the email address you used to register your GVR4.org account, you won't be able to reset your password. In that case, follow the instructions here to regain access to the forum.

digit

Glad to be able to have you stay. Could always use an extra hand around the shop so you are welcome any time. I'll just have to hide the guitar hero if I want to get any kind of real work out of you. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/wink.gif

I bought a FMIC from Ian.
Not only did he package it well but he shipped it fast!
How dare he?? /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/mad.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif

Flip4G63

took time out of his day to talk with me about what product was the best for me.

awnsered pm's very fast everytime!

damn good guy! will be doing buisness with in the future!!!

Thanks again Ian!

VR4Scott

Needed a shortblock put together. He got it back to me in a week and a half at an awesome price even with delays. Met me in orlando to pick up rods that were late.

Also got me the body parts I needed to repair the galant after the recent accident at a great price.

All around awesome dude. Definately worth doing business with.

Just bought some new BC springs from Ian. Was a smooth transaction and fast shipping!
Thanks,
Rob

Support Vendors who Support the GVR-4 Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned