The Top Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 Resource

Join the best E39A 1991-1992 Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 community and document your GVR4 journey.

• Software Upgraded - Reset Your Password to Login
    In order to log in after the forum software change, you need to reset your password. If you don't have access to the email address you used to register your GVR4.org account, you won't be able to reset your password. In that case, follow the instructions here to regain access to the forum.

Slowboy Racing

Recently had a good experience with Slowboy Racing. I ordered a small 16g turbo from them and all went extremely well. Fast and friendly service and fast delivery to Alaska. Took 4 days from order to delivery. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/cool.gif

cody

ive also had a good experience. i hear so many people talk bad about them but theyve been good to me so far. i bought some rod bearings from them, they told me it would be about 2 weeks and i got them in 2 days. same thing with another order i had from them.

I recently ordered a Magnus Manifold for my girls car and it was here in 2 days!! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/laugh.gif

Support Vendors who Support the GVR-4 Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Recent Forum Posts