The Top Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 Resource

Join the best E39A 1991-1992 Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 community and document your GVR4 journey.

• Software Upgraded - Reset Your Password to Login
    In order to log in after the forum software change, you need to reset your password. If you don't have access to the email address you used to register your GVR4.org account, you won't be able to reset your password. In that case, follow the instructions here to regain access to the forum.

CP

Street Surgeon

I picked up a 1G brake master cylinder brace from him for a great price, he shipped promptly and it was in my hands in days! Thanks again!

CP

Glad it arrived safely! Thanks for the honorable mention ;^)

sleepyvr4

CP (aka Cyrus the Virus) is a good guy, as he really went out of his way this past weekend. He took me into his home, fed me, and guided me around Boston after I drove 10 hours for an interview. Good lookin' out my friend.

Click here

CP

No problem buddy /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/wink.gif

Great to deal with, sold at a fair price and shipped item the next day! Excellent guy!

Brian Z.

CP

Someone buy my JDM FMIC listed in the FS section. I need money for cams bishes!

He offered to loan me one of his wheels to test fit for clearance during his off season. A really generous gesture seeing what he went through to get them /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/worthy.gif

GVR4ZUM

Definitely a good guy. I bought a relay from him and shipped it right away. Thanks again Cy.

I sold some stuff to Cy awhile back. Very easy to deal with and understanding. I was going to buy a part from him but he told me the problem I might have with the part and steer me away from it. Very nice and honest guy. Thanks Cy.

grocery_getter

Bought parts from Cy. Nice easy transaction!

Bought my jdm fogs from him very honest and a great package artist. Very snug. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/cool.gif

s_firestone

Cy is such a good guy that I will gladly give him positive comments before my part is even shipped!!! Seriously, he is a valued and trusted member of this community and I have no reservations about adding to the already long list of comments in this thread! He deserves it.

Myles

Cy, Super good guy. Bought a Forge BOV him last week and It was shipped promptly this week. He even forgot to get it out monday so he shipped it 2 day so I would have it by today. It showed up at 10:30 this morning. Couldn't be happier. Now I just have to put it on

Thanks Cy

s_firestone

Quote:
Cy is such a good guy that I will gladly give him positive comments before my part is even shipped!!! Seriously, he is a valued and trusted member of this community and I have no reservations about adding to the already long list of comments in this thread! He deserves it.

See what I mean!!! Today I get this package from Cy thats chock full of Denso Supra fuel pump goodness!!! The pump looks its new in the box(caps and everything), the only way I know its used is from the gasoline smell still lingering in the package. Cy even included all the installation goodies.

Thanks again Cy, your awesome! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/worthy.gif

spooling92vr4

sold him my jdm single bulbs, he said he wanted em, he paid. smooth transaction.

Cy for president

CP

Jeez, I'll be sure not to bend over if I'm ever around any of you gals /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif

JSchleim18

Sent me some Mitsu Badges at no charge and fast shipping!! Thanks so much Cy!

I purchased a set of 91 tail lights from him, they arrived well packaged and just as described along with excellent commnication.

Daryl

sleepyvr4

Cy housed me and fed me before I went on an interview for teaching in Japan. Then he had me fly into to Boston just to drink beer and mess up his car. He is a stand up guy. Cy, if you ever need anything - just call on me.

Eighty9TSI

Cy got me a pair of 4 bolt axle cups in a very timely manner, packaged well, and he even rattle canned them for me.

Would definately do business with again!

ian

Support Vendors who Support the GVR-4 Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Recent Forum Posts