The Top Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 Resource

Join the best E39A 1991-1992 Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 community and document your GVR4 journey.

• Software Upgraded - Reset Your Password to Login
    In order to log in after the forum software change, you need to reset your password. If you don't have access to the email address you used to register your GVR4.org account, you won't be able to reset your password. In that case, follow the instructions here to regain access to the forum.

14u2nV

Got a COP from Ken, looks great and shipped fast. Was in contact from start to finish with deal. I would deal with again. A+
Thanks,
Rob

holeshotmoe

Bought Starion IC. Packed well with plenty of bubble wrap...which I'll give to my daughter who loves the stuff. Thanks Ken.
Moe

atc250r

Staff member
Kenny ROCKS!! The tail lights I bought from him are in mint condition and came quickly.

John

Got a COP setup from Kenny, he stayed in touch the whooole time, and was very easy to work with, thanks again. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif

+1 on the good guy post from me! I recieved my radio/guage bezel quickly and what a fine piece it is. Well done.

-Josh

iceman69510

Turn Right Racing
Staff member
+2. He has supplied me with two small off the wall parts to help my projects along.

Got a vent window in great shape and shipped quickly! Thanks! Saved me a lot of trouble! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif

s_firestone

Bought a seat rail assembley from him. Parts in excellent condition. Very thorough job of including all the little extra parts. Extremely well packed. It was a pleasure doing business with him and I would happily do so again! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/worthy.gif

Sent me a piece of interior trim for just the cost of shipping. Definitely worth MUCH more. Thank you. Great seller and a great person. Should we ever cross paths, I owe you a beer, steak, burger, or any combination thereof. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/wink.gif

JSchleim18

Sent me a couple items from his list of parts and they all came in excellent shape...Thanks Again!

Rausch

^^+1 got my goodies at a good price. he shipped out pretty quick (albeit to the wrong address /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/tongue.gif) not that it mattered, so Yay for Kenny!

+1 Thanks Kenny! Got my parts today in great shape! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/worthy.gif

maroonmetallic

+1

Sent a good condition ECU overnight to me after my original got a sever case of crispy fried caps.

It will soon be off to get the caps replaced.

Thanks!
-Shawn

A lot of small little containers arrived at my house yesterday. I thought they were going to have pills in them? /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/hsugh.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/tongue.gif

Thanks again Ken!

Rausch

^ Just got mine..Kenny can't count. I ordered 30 and he sends more... /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/dunno.gif

Thanks man!!!

Support Vendors who Support the GVR-4 Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Recent Forum Posts