The Top Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 Resource

Join the best E39A 1991-1992 Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 community and document your GVR4 journey.

• Software Upgraded - Reset Your Password to Login
    In order to log in after the forum software change, you need to reset your password. If you don't have access to the email address you used to register your GVR4.org account, you won't be able to reset your password. In that case, follow the instructions here to regain access to the forum.

14u2nV

atc250r

Staff member
Kenny is great to deal with. He came through with payment as promised.

JB

Real fast payment from Kenny.

slobra

Got a set of injectors off of him and an eprom chip. Everything was packaged professionally, great communication and fast shipping. Great guy, very trustworthy. Thanks again man.

We had a deal go awry and he was very understanding.
Even though it wasn't his fault Kenny was ready to make it right.
Thanks again.

RHDgalantVR4

Bought a logger from Brian. He is very professional and did an excellent job packing the logger and cables. Thanks for taking the time to do things right. Makes my life that much easier.

Corey

ktmrider

Bought a complete lock set and key from Kenny.
As described, perfectly packaged, would definitely buy from him again!
Thanks K.

89Mirageman

Bought a turbo throttle body and a set of green GVR4 wheels. Packaged nicely and arrived just as described at an awesome price. Will definitely do more business down the road. Thanks!

I purchased tail lights, radiator hoses and basically the rest of my car from him. He shipped it in a VERY well packed box and even went as far as bubble wrapping the tail lights. I must admit his shipping payment method was great. There are like 20+ stamps on the box. I had the hardest time opening the box, thats how secure my parts were.

Great guy, will definitely be going to him for future purchases.

BoostedAWD91

bought a storage pocket it from him, came fast, packaged great and all around great transaction!!! Thanks Again!

RayH

Bought some subframe components that he rebuilt and it came in this great box that he also made.

Had got alot of Misc pieces i really needed, and they got to me very fast. Great transaction thanks /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif

raptorWagon

Helped me out big time when he offered up a set of rear trailing arms that I needed for 1350 when my shock mount on my trailing arm gave out.

Now to get these babies painted and installed this weekend.

vapid

Bought some stuff from him, it was packed well, and shipped promptly.
Would do business with him again.

I bought some headlights from. Gave him the money in advance as he needed it to help pick up the Galant he just got. Shipped when he said he would and packaged well. Thanks Kenny.

donkeylips

Just received an ecu I bought from him - shipped fast, packaged great, works great! Thanks!

1uGlyGalaNt

I sold him a set of 93 headlights. Fast payment and good communication. Overall, a pleasure to deal with!!

I bought a steering shaft from him. It arrived very quickly, and just as described. I couldn't have asked for a smoother transaction.

Support Vendors who Support the GVR-4 Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Recent Forum Posts